By COMM 2305: Editing class
Pulse staff editors
10) You’ve stood in line for free Mama Margie’s tacos.
9) You’ve learned mariachi songs because mariachis are always on campus.
8) You can eat enchiladas every day in the cafeteria.
7) You’ve taken a selfie with Primo.
6) You’ve seen a girl with a bird on her head.
5) You’ll find a recycle bin next to every trash can.
4) You’ve sped down 410 to make it to class on time.
3) Your closet is filled with PAC t-shirts.
2) Your Student Center snacks cost more than a convenience store.
1) Your annual school carnival is an official Fiesta event.